Saturday, March 7, 2009

West Main 2nd Grade (also from Jim Caterbury)

Oh I feel just like Ms. Barbara...
I can see Norman Wise and Linda Strickling- Patti Mazzola [missed the wear white socks memo :) ] and Billy Shorts - Oh and I can see... Susie Brown and Marky Bowen!
Come on guys, tell us who you/they are!
For the record, I guessed Mrs. McGill (OK, so her name is on the sign, but I guessed before I saw that!)
Bill Shorts sent me/added the following:
Diane Telaferro and Danny Machelli in the 1st row,
Leann Proctor and Danny Hysell 2nd row,
Rick Phillips 3rd row,
Jim Canterbury and Dennis Danes in the top row.
I think 2/3's of the class was taller than Mrs. McGee by then.
- I KNOW he meant Mrs. McGill ;)

4 comments:

Pam Summers Lee said...

I'm a Rausch girl myself, but I see Danny Michelli and Dannie Hysell. Oh, and of course, Mr. Canterbury top row far left.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh ya! I see a ton of familiar faces. Time for the ICS and Tappan people to get busy. I have no pictures or I'd be all over this project. Mel

Pam Summers Lee said...

I don't have any class photos either. We don't have many photos from West Main, ICS or Rausch. Please post whatever you have so we all can enjoy them and look at all those cute little faces!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Shorts missed identifying one of his buddies--ME! Guess that's what happens when the mind goes from too many years of exposure to formaldahyde. I'm also in the West Main 4th grade class with Ms. Long, who lived right behind the A&W drive-in. BTW, Mrs. McGill was a sub for the regular teacher, Mrs. Spanelli, who was on maternity leave at the time of the photo shoot. Can you guess who I am? I was in band, baseball, played Melbourne Basehart opposite Kathy Delong, and my dad is in the Ravenna Hall of Fame.